Friday, January 7, 2011

So you think I should blog?

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Jen. To those that work with me that translates to JMFRDCCEMT-PT aka Jen Motha F**kin Real Deal Critical Care Paramedic Turner. That title was bestowed on me by Ben and Josh. They apparently think I am quite the big deal. I won't deny them that, because well, I just might be. As a matter of fact, yes, yes I am quite the big deal:)

I'm 37, I work a non traditional job with non traditional hours. I'm in love with a soldier who is also my best friend. Life without him, is incomplete at best. I have a 7 year old little girl named Brooklynne who is the spitting image of me and a soon to be 6 year old little boy named Brayden who is quite the character. And we can't forget Barney, the 13 week old Jack Russell puppy who is full of love and lots of energy.

Life is a challenge, and I have lots to say. I love my job, some days more than other. I love my kids, some days more than others. And we could say the same for my boyfriend to, but I love him mostly the same everyday.

I recently had shoulder surgery to repair the damage of many years in healthcare work and 5 years with a busy ambulance service have done to it and decided I needed something to do for the next couple months. I've been told multiple times I need to start a blog, because I guess people like to see what I have to say.
So today, they get their wish.

It's late and I'm tired, so check back for the first "official" blog tomorrow. It's bed time for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment