Saturday, January 8, 2011

Are we there yet?

As much as I am enjoying my time off, I really can't wait until I am not the one armed wonder again. Took the god awful bandage of my shoulder. Now I only have steri strips to make me crazy for however long.

Been looking at hobbies to keep me entertained while I'm off and the bf is off in army world again for a few months. He thinks I need one, and well, he's probably right. I got looking at stained glass. I like glass, it's pretty and I think I would love working with it. We'll see what he thinks about it when I finally get to have a real conversation with him today or tomorrow.

Did too much around my house today. I finally had to make myself stop and put my sling on to remind me that I'm not supposed to be over doing it.

I'm sitting here watching How I Met Your Mother, I find it pretty entertaining that Neil Patrick Harris is a big whore on this show, well with the ladies, at least. I think the best I've ever seen of him was in Harold and Kumar. I love that movie!

I'm really tired tonight for some reason, don't really like it. Think I'm going to go find a movie or play the Wii or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment