Monday, February 7, 2011

Tattoo'd on my birthday

For my birthday last year, I decided to take a trip to Chicago to keep my mind off my BF not being here with me. I've dealt with a lot of things with my life and everyone is always so amazed by my resilience. I have to be honest, a lot of times, it's an act. It's one big show that makes me look like a tough girl, when inside, I am really crying and freaking the freak out. The 6 months he was gone made me an even better actress, and this tattoo explains it all. The inside is the chinese symbol of strength, the quote around it, it my life motto. It sits between my shoulder blades, and isn't as huge as it looks, but I love it. It's a symbol of me and the things I have overcome and  a message to people, that all is not what it seems.

As I was sitting in the train station pissed off because I had just missed my train home, I received a text message telling me Happy Birthday. It was from him, he was home, and he didn't tell me he was coming home. Best birthday present, EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment